- Registration for general tours will open the first Monday of each month preceding tour dates. For example, May 2017 tour registration will be available Monday, April 3.
Are children allowed on the tours?
- Yes, all ages are welcome aboard the vessel. A reservation is required for every child, no matter the age.
Is it ADA accessible?
- Yes, all tours are ADA accessible.
Can strollers be accommodated?
- Yes, there will be an area aboard the vessel for strollers.
How long are the tours?
- The tours are 1.5 hours long.
What time do I need to come for the tour?
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes prior to the tour departure time.
Is parking validated?
- Yes, parking is validated for the Shoreline Village parking lot. The validation stickers provided on board the vessel are good for the entire day, so feel free to come early or stay late to visit Shoreline Village businesses and eateries.
Is there a cost for the tour?
- Tickets are free.
Will there be food on board?
- Complimentary beverages are provided (soda, water, coffee, juice). You are more than welcome to bring food aboard the vessel, but you may not bring any alcoholic beverages aboard.
Harbor Tour registration for 2016 is completely booked. Harbor Tours will begin again in May of next year.