Home Page
Low Graphics Version
About UsHarbor CommissionFinanceTradeEnvironmentCommunityContact UsHow Do I Find...
Home > Trade/Commerce > Filming/Special Events > Other AgenciesE-mail storyPrint friendly format

Other Permitting Agencies

Permits issued by the Port for Special Events, Filming or Still Photography do not cover any other agencies' jurisdiction. Obtaining approval and/or permits from other agencies (such as the Long Beach Fire Department, Federal Aviation Administration, U.S. Coast Guard, etc.) is the applicant's responsibility.

For a list of terminal operators, click here. For a Port directory, click here.

Agency Permits & Services
Long Beach Fire Department
Brian Fisk
Fire Prevention Permits
Staffing/Costs of Fire Safety Officers and Lifeguards
U.S. Coast Guard
Guy Langman
(310) 521-3860
Water Activity
U.S. Coast Guard Permits
Download Coast Guard Movie Shoot Q&A
Gamal Kostandy
(213) 897-3733
Filming on State Highways
Federal Aviation Administration
Long Beach Flight Standards Operations
(562) 420-1755
Flight Plans
Aircraft Activity
City of Long Beach Special Events & Filming
Tasha Day
(562) 570-5333
Filming on City of Long Beach property, outside of the Port's jurisdiction, e.g. Queensway Bridge, Queen Mary, Carnival Cruise Lines Terminal, etc.
City of Long Beach Development Services
(562) 570-6211
Business License (Download an application here)
Temporary Electrical Permit
Download the City's Electrical Plan Permit for Generators and other forms here

About UsHarbor CommissionFinanceTradeEnvironmentCommunityContact UsHow Do I Find...
 Civica A Granicus Company