Pulse of the Ports Peak Season Forecast
April 1, 2014
The 10th annual "Pulse of the Ports" Peak Season Forecast is set for 7-10 a.m. Wednesday, April 2, in the Grand Ballroom of the Long Beach Convention Center, 300 E. Ocean Blvd.
If you can't attend this year's forecast, the event will be webcast live at www.polb.com/pulseports.
- Rich Dines, Vice President, Long Beach Board of Harbor Commissioners
- Dr. Walter Kemmsies, Ph.D., Chief Economist, Moffatt & Nichol
- Bruce Carlton, President and CEO, National Industrial Transportation League
- Antwaun Griffin Deputy Assistant Secretary for Domestic Operations, U.S. Department of Commerce International Trade Administration
- Mario Cordero, Chairman, Federal Maritime Commission
- John Kaiser, Vice President and General Manager Intermodal, Union Pacific
- Alex Cherin, Executive Director, Harbor Trucking Association
- Bill Mongelluzzo, Senior Editor, Journal of Commerce.